THINGS TO DO
Travel, South Florida
Search live webcams in Cities all over Florida
- The heart of the Treasure Coast
- Outstanding landscaping, parks and beaches.
West Palm Beach
- sub-tropical waterfront location, vibrant downtown for shopping, exciting dining experiences.
Hollywood Beach,Deep Sea diving, Butterfly World, Thoroughbred racing.
- Beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel and the exotic beaches of Captiva Islands.
- Seminole Indian reservation
- Charter saltwater deep sea fishing, kayak, SCUBA diving and snorkeling.
- Boating, Watersports, Glass Bottom boats, Deep Sea Diving, cruising.
- Enjoy the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, world class shopping, golf courses and the nearby untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades.
Hurricane Charley on August 13, 2004 hit this area badly. 20,000 roofs needed repairs, and businesses moved into trailers. However this area is on the way to a complete recovery.
- Casey Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Siesta Key, Venice, Manasota Key, Ringling Brothers Circus Museum
- Disney's Vero Beach resort community with priorities on art, education, culture and lifestyles.
- The Island of Palm Beach offers pristine beaches with glistening views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Who We Are
Indicators & Facts
Become An Affiliate
Need A Website?
© 2015, Hello Media Advertising Group. All Rights reserved.
© 2015, Hello My Florida. All Rights reserved.